I have lived and worked in SW London and in the Isle of Wight for over 20 years and set up my private practice in 2012. I am a fully qualified psychotherapist registered with the UKCP (United Kingdom Council of Psychotherapists) and a Member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy).
I am also an experienced and qualified Counselling Supervisor for both trainees and qualified counsellors or psychotherapists.
I trained at Regents University, School of Psychotherapy and Psychology. I now practice solely within the private sector. I have 8 years experience of working with University Students and I also have experience of working both long term and time-limited with clients with drug/alcohol & other addictions as well as in the charity sector. I work with clients from all backgrounds, cultures, races, beliefs and sexualities.
I usually offer face to face, online (using Zoom) or telephone counselling depending upon the current guidelines regarding Covid-19. I am fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and I ask that you please disclose your vaccination status so we can work out how best to conduct sessions.
- BA Psychology (University of Exeter, 1983)
- Post-Grad Diploma Psychotherapy & Counselling (Regents University, 2012)
- Advanced Diploma Integrative Psychotherapy (Regents University, 2015)
- OCN Certificate in Counselling Supervision (Lisa Mass Training 2020)
- Certificate in Working with Couples & Other Relationships (Grove Practice Ltd 2022)
I am committed to on-going professional development and training and I subscribe to and am guided by the UKCP and the BACP codes of ethics for good practice, which includes my own continuing supervision.
Telephone: 07774 008620